Hi.. I am looking forward to see some suggestions. I have driven the car by drinking and got accident. A kid got seriously injured and his parents sued against me. The criminal lawyers Kostman & Pyzer appeared for me and the case is settled. The kid is now suffering from ischemic stroke due to the clot formed in the brain. I want to recover the kid from his present condition. I would like to know what is the chance of recovery for such patients? Do you know any specialist in the field?